1. Reply to this post, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee. Whoo!celtprincess13
wanted to know about ( these five: )
Comment if you'd like me to pick five of your icons, or if you're curious about other icons of mine. I can't promise how quickly I'll reply, but I'll try my best. :)
I hope everyone had a lovely (Easter) weekend! Mine was quiet. I didn't do half the things I had wanted to, didn't watch half the DVDs and downloads I wanted to, and didn't get as much good sleep as I would have needed, though it was better than was usual of late.
The DVDs/downloads I did watch were Elizabeth: The Golden Age
(download), and L'Homme Blessé
(DVD) featuring Vittorio Mezzogiorno. He played Arjuna in Peter Brook's Mahabharata
, which is where I discovered him. I caught L'Homme Blessé
on TV not much later on, but only just now got around to get the DVD. I also finally found DVDs of his two seasons on La Piovra
- the legendary Italian mafia series from back in about the late 80s/early 90s. Well, I had found DVDs on Amazon Germany a while ago already, but they only contain the German language track, not the original Italian - WTF?! Thank goodness I now saw some Dutch (I think) DVD sets on eBay for a good price. Hope the seller can send them off soon! While checking his IMDB entry, I realised that it's been 14 years already since Vittorio left us. Incredible. He was a wonderful actor.Elizabeth: The Golden Age
was visually amazing and of course Cate is magnificent as always, and Clive Owen very dashing as Walter Raleigh. Also nice to see Geoffrey Rush again.samena
will be happy to hear that I loved Sunshine
. Very impressive film with a good cast, and wonder of wonders, I wasn't creeped out by Cillian Murphy as much as I usually am by photos of him. Maybe it helped that his hair usually obscured his cheekbones at least a little. :) I do think it's the combination of big eyes, extremely prominent/high cheekbones, and big lips that creeps me out - it just makes him look... freaky.